chris1985c

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2010
I currently have a HP w2448hc which i love . I want a second monitor i have acsses to a few from work and have used a old sony which picture quality compared to min was horrid and am now useing a cheapy yuraku monitor they had out the back @ work but has a glossy screen but the picture still lacks a bit but i am told its about 3/4 years old.

Anyway my question is i have been looking round trying to find a glossy screen monitor but no one seems to mention if they are matte or glossy anymore . Anyone know of glossy screen monitors avalible 20" plus on a budget streching to about £150???

I know i can get another of my hp for around £300 but i only want the 2nd screen for odd bits so dont want to spend that kind of money out and to be truthful i got myn @ a bargin price of £250 new about a year ago

Any help would be great :)

Chris

CHAS46

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
I have been using the HP2509M (25") for approximately 8 months, and it is a beautiful TN panel. I really like it. Just remember it is glossy and ambient light may reflect from your monitor. HP now makes a glossy panel with LED backlighting. Not used it but it sounds like a good choice. HP now sells these monitors in bundles at discounted prices.
CHAS46