Need a *New* Monitor

Hey guys. Got a new computer, cruddy monitor. Any help would be great.

Requirements:

Size: 23"-28"
Atleast 1 DVI and 1 HDMI (if no HDMI 2 DVI)

1920x1080 or 1920x1200 or better

60hz or 120hz

prefer less than 5ms

Needs a contrast ratio above 1000:1

Brightness nit: above 300

prefer matrix TFT panel or IPS panel (TN panel as last resort)

Backlit LED not a requirement, but don't mind it.

Budget is under $500, but a $200 monitor would be fine.

PC specs:

i7-950, Sabertooth X58, GTX 570.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated

-Ronen
4 answers Last reply
More about monitor
  1. friend,I do believe you should not choose the larger screen may have the resolution problem,so just choose the screen of 22 inch.this link hope to help you.

http://www.shenzhenelectronic.com/22-inch-shining-finished-pc-monitor-with-5ms-response-time_p52759.html
  2. fanny dai said:
    friend,I do believe you should not choose the larger screen may have the resolution problem,so just choose the screen of 22 inch.this link hope to help you.

http://www.shenzhenelectronic.com/22-inch-shining-finished-pc-monitor-with-5ms-response-time_p52759.html

umm what?

I mean that's just so off of everything I even thought of getting. Doesn't even have branding.. I mean I could probably get a monitor with these specs for 100 bucks...Is this a bot ? Join date 4/28/2011?
  3. no ,I just see your inquiry and wanna give you a hand,why do you regard me like this.I used to buy mp4 from this shop and I feel it is good ,so when I see your post ,i searched this for you .

and I usd to experienced that larger screen is not quite good .
  4. fanny dai said:
    no ,I just see your inquiry and wanna give you a hand,why do you regard me like this.I used to buy mp4 from this shop and I feel it is good ,so when I see your post ,i searched this for you .

and I usd to experienced that larger screen is not quite good .

Sorry that was rude of me =(

lol Was a bit frustrated with all this searching :P Sorry Fanny =)
Ask a new question

Read More

Flat Panel Monitors DVI Monitors HDMI Peripherals