Power light flashes amber and screen flashes every 3 sec on neovo monitor

G

Hello,
I have dual monitors on my pc, as I was working today the Neovo went black and began flashing every 3 sec. I as it flashes I can see the desktop for a split second. I have switched monitors around and found no issue with the system as the second monitor worked fine, but the one with the issue did not improve by moving it. Any suggestions on what I can try to repair or reset this Neovo monitor?

G

Sounds like the power supply has failed -- often just a capacitor. There are plenty of examples of this documented and step by steps for certain brands like Viewsonic. The principle is the same for many other brands.

Replacing capacitors is simple if you can solder and simplified considerably by the fact that frequently not always) the capacitors will bulge or leak.

mrfixitgary

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2010
If you still need help with your AG Neovo monitor go to www.ccl-la.com and in the forum general discussions you will find my post about the repair that I did to my F-417 monitor. It was a very easy repair and I suspect your problem is similar. If you need more assistance with the repair I will be glad to provide you more information if you request it by leaving me a message there.