How do i change the resolution of the monitor?


I have LG Monitor W1941S and I want to change the resolution to 1360*768

Pls help me to change the resolution
2 answers Last reply
More about change resolution monitor
  1. First stop is Windows Control Panel, Display, Settings.

    This will list the resolutions your video card will support.

    If it doesn't list 1360x768 you may have to accept the closest on offer or get a new video card.
  2. If you're using Win 7 just right click your mouse and there you have screen resolution. Click that and see what maximum resolution your video card support
Ask a new question

Read More

Flat Panel Monitors LG Resolution Monitors Peripherals