Need advice on gaming monitor

Hey Toms Hardware, I am in need of your help, as I am looking to buy a new Monitor for gaming next week. I have been looking at the Dell U2311H but there are some mixed opinions on it and I wanted to know if I could get anything better. The requirements are atleast 23'' and 1920 x 1080, but Id like it if I could get a 1920 x 1200 res screen and maybe 24''. I would like it to be an IPS monitor aswell, unless the difference between TN and IPS isnt that big in games or I can get a lot better TN for the same money. my budget is around 2250 DKK which is around 380 $ but almost everything is cheaper in USA so... please gief helps
1 answer Last reply
More about advice gaming monitor
  1. I'm in the same situation right now, I'm looking at either the dell U2410, ST2410, or SX2210. The U2410 is IPS, but the other 2 are TN. Not sure that this makes a whole lot of difference...there's a video I found today comparing the differences of IPS and TN, and with the 2 dells he uses in the video, there's really not much of a difference to me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw0acUxMaKo
Ask a new question

Read More

Flat Panel Monitors Hardware Gaming Monitors Peripherals