Sign in with
Your question

XboX 360 Liquid Cooling Kit

Last response: in Video Games
April 19, 2007 1:44:24 AM

I'd like to see if these things actually help game performance. Unless you figure out a way to overclock the bastard, I don't see how this is really necessary....but whatever.
Related resources
April 19, 2007 1:51:54 AM

Quote:
I'd like to see if these things actually help game performance. Unless you figure out a way to overclock the bastard, I don't see how this is really necessary....but whatever.

Good statement
April 19, 2007 2:55:32 AM

It doesn't help game performance. It gets rid of that god awful fan though. I modded my 360 using a TT Big Water kit and it did the job until it leaked and the proc burnt out. So, I did what anyone would do. I sold it on eBay as a custom water cooled 360.
April 19, 2007 3:51:47 AM

Quote:
So, I did what anyone would do. I sold it on eBay as a custom water cooled 360.

Remind me not to ever buy anything from you..... :lol: 
April 19, 2007 11:37:39 AM

Hahaha! It worked really well while it was working. I was pretty cool to have a liquid cooled 360.
April 8, 2013 4:56:51 PM

slim142 said:
Quote:

Good statement

Yea I looking this up fro a friend and was wondering the same thing. Are they being over clocked? Has any taking temp readings over any duration of play?
a c 105 B Homebuilt system
April 8, 2013 5:03:31 PM

Thread is 6 years old, I wouldn't expect a reply from anyone in here already.

You cant overclock consoles, jut outright. And theirs no way to record the temperature of the components in a console either, unless you want to install your own OS.
!