Samsung Monitor takes 15-30 min. to start

Hi, this morning, when I turnd on my PC, I found out, that the monitor (Samsung Syncmaster 2053BW) is not working. I tried DVI and VGA but still of no avail. I connected another monitor to this PC and it worked.
Later, I found out, that the Samsung monitor starts after 15-30 minutes. During that time, the status diode blinks veery slowly (haven't seen this before). Any suggestions?
2 answers Last reply
More about samsung monitor takes min start
  1. I'm having the same issue. I first noticed it two days ago when it seemed to stick in power save mode (no display and blinking light). Today I get up to see the power light off and seems completely dead. After about 20 minutes no I see a blinking light but no display yet.
    I repaired a older LCD a few days ago that had a bad capacitor. The problem does seem the same but unsure. Quite strange I get a free broken monitor that I fixed and now mine stops working. :(

Has anybody else had this problem?
  2. My monitor was successfully repaired in the retailer's service for free (it still has warranty). They said that the monitor's power supply was faulty and they has changed it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Flat Panel Monitors Syncmaster Monitors Samsung Peripherals