PLEASE HELP ! my monitor has a europe power supply

hello i bought a acer monitor from amazon Uk
and it said it had a uk warranty
so i thought evrything was ok
but when it came the power supply connecting the monitor to the main plug was a Europe one (and im from england so i need a 3 pin socket converter for it or somthing)
all the converters i looked at where just for shavers and i need something good enough for my monitor pleeaase can some1 help ?
1 answer Last reply
More about monitor europe power supply
  1. Instead of transformer, just get a UPS system which is more useful than just a transformer.
Ask a new question

Read More

CRT Monitors Power Supplies Monitors Peripherals