What monitor should i buy? Please Help ..

jeweel

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
I wanna connect my ps3 to the monitor, play pc games and also do my programming job.

I have seen NEC's multisync but it does not have hdmi connection, though good response time(6 ms)
I do not like HP.
I see dell with lots of comments but can't decide.
Samsung?

Which monitor should i buy?

shreyash shah

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009
Dude please mention the inch of the lcd monitor and Features that should contain in your required lcd... :)

if u want HDMI Facility with reasonable prices 23" lcd monitor go for acer H233h
if u want trendy look with HDMI Facility and cost effective go for 21.5 " BenQ E2200 HD
And another one is AOC 22" 2230FM.... :D

jeweel

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Sorry for not mentioning the dimension. I m looking for 26 inch monitor (though i looked for 30" monitor but much expensive) with best quality. I do not need sound box etc stuff. I have altec lansing fx5051. But i do need hdmi facility cause i wanna connect ps3 to it as i mentioned earlier. I have learned that ips panel gives best image quality and tn panel gives best response time. All i did surfing nec, dell, samsung's site and also read some of the articles. I find that nec gives the best monitor (i m not an expert selecting a monitor just assumed) but do not have the hdmi facility. Buying a hdmi to dvi with audio converter is expensive. I do read about samsung T260hd. Seems that it would satisfy my need. But i m confused reading some articles over it as well as over hp, dell. So could not decide which to buy. This is all the story.

drunknmunkys

Distinguished
May 10, 2009

Do a little more research and figure out what you want. Monitors are like TVs, one person's tastes may not be your own. Go to Best Buy or your favorite computer store and browse the monitors.

Also, DVI-HDMI cables are ~5$.

There are so many different factors that we can't decide for you. You can get a 24" monitor for 250$, or you can get a 24" monitor for 750$. I can see the difference. Can you? I can't answer that.