Cool gaming monitors from Benq - 22" and 24" Full HD 16:9

TechWizzard

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2008
Hi,

I just want to share my excitement about some of the newest monitors released by Benq. I have the E2200HDA myself and have a lot of fun playing games on it. The colors and sharpness is great, the monitor looks really cool and is very affordable, about 250 USD.

My friend wanted to have the same one but decided to go for the M2400HDA. Great decision, this is just another cool monitor. It offers all you need (Full HD 16:9, HDMI input, USB camera, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, etc.) and has the same great design as the one I bought - just in white color.

If you're looking for a new monitor, don't forget to take these onto your shortlist.

rexter

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2006
I had one myself but I was disappointed when I open the box and found out that it didn't come with DVI cable, instead it came with D-Sub cable that is already connected to the monitor. I end up selling it away when I got frustrated about the control menu; it’s not easy to work with.

The speakers are only good for screen savers. My laptop (Asus F7SE) sounds 3 times better.

Days of ownership: 3

One thing I like about it is that it's bright. and other 22" monitors with 1080p will cost about $100 or more.