The SONY Cyber-shot®_DSC-F828,_any_good

The SONY Cyber-shot® DSC-F828, any good?
--
http://homepage.mac.com/mkatzman/
2 answers Last reply

    Hi,

    Check this review on the camera.

    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscf828/

    I was looking for the sony DSC F828 and the Canon EOS Rebel and decided to
    go with the Canon. The only thin that made me choose the Canon was that
    there's suppose to have alot of chromatic aberrations (purple fringing) with
    the Sony.

    But the Sony seem's to be a very nice Camera.

    "Marshall" <notmkatzman@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > The SONY Cyber-shot® DSC-F828, any good?
    > --
    > http://homepage.mac.com/mkatzman/

    Thanks for the link.

    Mastermind wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Check this review on the camera.
    >
    > http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscf828/
    >
    > I was looking for the sony DSC F828 and the Canon EOS Rebel and decided to
    > go with the Canon. The only thin that made me choose the Canon was that
    > there's suppose to have alot of chromatic aberrations (purple fringing) with
    > the Sony.
    >
    > But the Sony seem's to be a very nice Camera.
    >

    > "Marshall" <notmkatzman@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >
    >> The SONY Cyber-shot® DSC-F828, any good?
    >>--
    >>http://homepage.mac.com/mkatzman/

    --
    http://homepage.mac.com/mkatzman/