The SONY Cyber-shot®_DSC-F828,_any_good

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 11, 2004 12:47:42 AM

The SONY Cyber-shot® DSC-F828, any good?
--
http://homepage.mac.com/mkatzman/
July 12, 2004 3:56:53 AM

Hi,

Check this review on the camera.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscf828/

I was looking for the sony DSC F828 and the Canon EOS Rebel and decided to
go with the Canon. The only thin that made me choose the Canon was that
there's suppose to have alot of chromatic aberrations (purple fringing) with
the Sony.

But the Sony seem's to be a very nice Camera.

"Marshall" <notmkatzman@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:o BYHc.12869$Al5.4326@nwrdny03.gnilink.net...
> The SONY Cyber-shot® DSC-F828, any good?
> --
> http://homepage.mac.com/mkatzman/

Anonymous
July 12, 2004 3:42:48 PM