Memory Stick®_PRO_media

The SONY DSC-F828 8 MP Cyber-shot® Digital Still Camera uses Memory
Stick® PRO media, will a regular Memory Stick also work?
--
http://homepage.mac.com/mkatzman/

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 13:02:39 GMT, Marshall <notmkatzman@verizon.net>
wrote:

>The SONY DSC-F828 8 MP Cyber-shot® Digital Still Camera uses Memory
>Stick® PRO media, will a regular Memory Stick also work?

Yes. THe regular maxes out at 128MB and the Pro goes past the 128MB.

I wouldn't plan on using 16MB or 32MB as it'd run out of space real
quickly with 8mp shots.
--
To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

The REGULAR MEMORY STICK has a maximum capicity of 256Mb (a double sided -
with 128Mb on each side! )

"Impmon" <impmon@digi.mon> wrote in message
> On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 13:02:39 GMT, Marshall <notmkatzman@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
> >The SONY DSC-F828 8 MP Cyber-shot® Digital Still Camera uses Memory
> >Stick® PRO media, will a regular Memory Stick also work?
>
> Yes. THe regular maxes out at 128MB and the Pro goes past the 128MB.
>
> I wouldn't plan on using 16MB or 32MB as it'd run out of space real
> quickly with 8mp shots.
> --
> To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 13:02:39 GMT, Marshall <notmkatzman@verizon.net> wrote:

>The SONY DSC-F828 8 MP Cyber-shot® Digital Still Camera uses Memory
>Stick® PRO media, will a regular Memory Stick also work?

Yes but with some limitation I think to do with Movies..

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 16:58:39 +0000 (UTC), "Ian Williams"
<ian.zetecsNOSPAM@btinternet.com> wrote:

>The REGULAR MEMORY STICK has a maximum capicity of 256Mb (a double sided -
>with 128Mb on each side! )

Well with my W1, I have to use a Pro stick to get 30fpm for Movies, that
might be the same for the F828..