Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Mobile intel® 4 series express chipset family

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 14, 2011 10:56:47 AM

i have mobile intel® 4 series express chipset family with pentium (r dual- core cpu T4400 @ 2020 GHZ 2020 .20 GHZ Ram 2.00 GB. 64 bit Operating sys. but its not good working with nfs game. when i play the game the view of game as the night time and very black. help me to clear it
regards.
Adil99912
February 14, 2011 12:35:17 PM

Unfortunately my friend there isnt much to do here since your system is at least inefficient to effectively run NFS. You either upgrade or minimize the overall graphic quality via the options menu of the game...
February 14, 2011 1:02:42 PM

Dear, i have set that all as screen resolution 1366x768. this siting is as laptop sitings. Gama 0.45.
i am asking about, graphic card . need to change or the same is ok . is need to adjust it only then how. thanks for your first answer. plz tel me
Related resources
February 14, 2011 1:07:07 PM

xpsng said:
Unfortunately my friend there isnt much to do here since your system is at least inefficient to effectively run NFS. You either upgrade or minimize the overall graphic quality via the options menu of the game...

thanks for your answer

but there are some more details of you can plz

Dear, i have set that all as screen resolution 1366x768. this siting is as laptop sitings. Gama 0.45.
i am asking about, graphic card . need to change or the same is ok . is need to adjust it only then how. thanks for your first answer. plz tel me
February 10, 2012 8:44:48 AM

my laptop with Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family and 4 Gb of ram has no trouble running nfs carbon or under cover however i presume you are referencing carbon i don't know what your problem is but is shouldn't be the graphics card
February 10, 2012 9:01:02 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!