Lucid® Hydra 200 chip help to run physx?

dibakarmetya

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2009
Please follow the link ….

http://www.msi.com/index.php?func=proddesc&prod_no=1979&maincat_no=1

The sites say that Powered by Hydra Engine, Big Bang Fuzion can offer the most flexible upgradability on 3D performance, allowing users to install cross-vender GPUs in a single system.

Is they mean that I can configure 9400gt or 9800gt as a physx card and ati readon hd5770 as a dedicated direct x 11 card?

I was just asking…
1)Can this Lucid® Hydra 200 chip help to run physx when ati readon graphic card is present with nvidia graphic cards?
Usually we that when non-nvidia card is present with nvidia the physx will autometically disbled…

So, can we have a chance to experience the power of 9400gt/9800gt nvidia’s physx and Speed ,Dx11 of hd 5770 at a same time with the help this Msi Big Bang-Fuzion motherboard??

Please tell as soon as possible…

dibakarmetya

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2009
I am planning to build a new gaming pc.

So.my plan is that i will buy a Directx11 card which is XFX ati readon HD 5770/5850 and a XFX GEForce 9800GT,
And i will configure the nvidia 9800gt to dedicated phyx card for phyx and cuda etc processing which ati can't.
and second step i will do that ati card as primary graphic card for Directx11 rendering.

My friend already buy pc----

CPU: Core i7 920
MB: gigabyte-EX58-EXTREME
RAM: corsshair 1333mhz 2gb X2
GPU: Palit 9400GT 1GB
HDD: Seagate 250GB
DVD : LG DL WR
Psu: coolermaster 600watt
Case: Coolermaster CM 690(normal)

above gigabyte is awsome..I see it.
In MSI's Web site I see THe MSI BIG BANG FUZION Motherboard, they said that Powered by Hydra Engine, Big Bang Fuzion can offer the most flexible upgradability on 3D performance, allowing users to install cross-vender GPUs in a single system.

So, which motherboard is better ?
I want DirectX11 and Phyx performance by using ati 5770/5850 and nvidia 9800gt in a single system.

I can get DirectX11 and Phyx performance by using ati 5770/5850 and nvidia 9800gt in gigabyte-EX58-EXTREME
motherboard with help of Phyx MOD Driver.
:sol:

So, I just Asking which motherboard is suitable for my requirments??

Please Help me...
I am asking for help from all members and users of tomshardware and Community
:cry:

[sorry for my English]

gigabyte-EX58-EXTREME is a more suitable board.
The other one "Big Bang" has a long way to go, thus if you're not into error reporting and just want to be a consumer, I'd suggest go for the Gigabyte one. It is also a more suitable boards for your purposes.