UK:_9800XT_256mb_for_~£180.

shawk

"alfi" <alfi286@aol.com> wrote in message
news:17eabd13.0410220043.1fbd926f@posting.google.com...
> seems a bit cheap looking around at others but I am completely out of
> touch with graphics cards
>
> http://www.microdirect.co.uk/ProductInfo.aspx?ProductID=6860&GroupID=0
>
> Seems to say manafacturer: various but they have them in stock. Does
> it sound worth it?

Within the comments section on that site someone has asked the question I'd
have asked.... is it 256bit or 128bit? The answer from microdirect was
256bit so I'd say go for it. Based on the other comments by purchasers
everyone reckons its a steal. Shaun

There's also the X800XT for GBP 317. Looks like it's listed in the wrong
section. Better to call them and ask directly.