Hello, I am wanting to buy a laptop to mainly play games, on please could I get some advice:
1. What is your budget? £500
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Whatever size
3. What screen resolution do you want? A good one
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Whichever I can get the best specs on
5. How much battery life do you need? Not to much
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Yes I would like to play strategy games like total war and civilization in medium settings
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Not much other that games and internet
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? Enough to be able to handle my games
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Not considering a specific site,just want a good deal but I have been looking at www.saveonlaptops.co.uk
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? At least 2 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Whatever
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. No preference
13. What country do you live in? The UK
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
More aboutgood gaming laptop 500
Does it matter if its new or off ebay???????
Not to much but I would like some sort of warranty.