Nikon £50 cash back anyone got it yet

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
July 12, 2005 11:01:44 PM

Anyone like me take up Nikons offer of £50 cash back for Coolpix camera's
bought the other weekend.
I wonder if anybody has rcd the £50 cheque yet ?

More about : nikon cash back

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 12:55:35 AM

Bluemax wrote:

>Anyone like me take up Nikons offer of £50 cash back for Coolpix camera's
>bought the other weekend.
>I wonder if anybody has rcd the £50 cheque yet ?

Still waiting here but its only been a week so far..

July 13, 2005 12:55:36 AM

Andy Dee wrote:
> Bluemax wrote:
>
>> Anyone like me take up Nikons offer of £50 cash back for Coolpix
>> camera's bought the other weekend.
>> I wonder if anybody has rcd the £50 cheque yet ?
>>

> Still waiting here but its only been a week so far..

Well, Mr Canon finally sent the 50 USD check for a lens rebate,
submitted 22nd April.
!