2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Don't care
3. What screen resolution do you want? Full hd 1920x1080p
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Don't mind at all
5. How much battery life do you need? Don't care
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
As high as possible
Source games, Minecraft, WoW, Skyrim, Deus ex human revolution Dead Island, R.A.G.E, Borderlands 2, Saints Row 3, Torchlight 2, Dota 2, Battlefield 3, Dead Rising 2: Off the record and Diablo 3.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Web browsing
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? anything 500gb+
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Not picky about the site, will wait 2 weeks for us delivery if I have to, preferably not though.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 2 or 3 years.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? blu-ray would be great, but I don't need one
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in? United kingdom
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Having a lot of trouble with the edit button, Sorry for the constant posting.
Doing a little research I've found that the 560m is a decent card, and 580m sli is the best of the best, however the only laptop I can find using the 580m sli is alienware, which I heard was completely overpriced and gets hot fast and etc (might be bs not sure)