Best_Digital_Camera_For_Under_£150

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
May 19, 2005 4:30:34 PM

I'm looking for the best digital camera I can afford, my budget is
£150. I've done a lot of research and think the HP R707 is a good bet.
Could anybody please advice me on my choice, as I'm a bit concerned
about buying a camera made by a computer manufacturer rather than a
traditional camera manufacturer.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you in advance,

Steve

More about : digital camera 150

Anonymous
a b α HP
May 19, 2005 11:41:02 PM

Here's a good place to begin your research.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/HP/hp_r707.asp

--
John Tucker

Steve wrote:
> I'm looking for the best digital camera I can afford, my budget is
> £150. I've done a lot of research and think the HP R707 is a good bet.
> Could anybody please advice me on my choice, as I'm a bit concerned
> about buying a camera made by a computer manufacturer rather than a
> traditional camera manufacturer.
>

> Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Steve
Anonymous
a b α HP
May 21, 2005 1:08:37 PM

In article <iZ5je.1644$wb2.1071@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>,
"John Tucker" <johnREMOVE@REMOVEintegrity-web-design.com> wrote:

> Here's a good place to begin your research.
>
> http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/HP/hp_r707.asp

Take a look at the Fuji F440 (4 megapixel) or F450 (5 megapixel)
I got a F440 with a 256mb xD card here in Japan for 30,000 yen (£146)
!