10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? As long as possible
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Simple dvd rom is enough
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. no preference
13. What country do you live in? UK
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Ok i have a great pc that i use for gaming in my study, but some nights i would love to be able to just go into living room read a pdf and chill out. Maybe log into wow or watch a movie. Ofc that cannot be done with my pc so decided to get a laptop. The laptop needs HDMI socket so i can connect it to tv and watch films it also needs to be able to play wow on lowest settings.
I have a very max of £400 and want to be able to get the best laptop for that amount, i am not interested in saving money just dont want to go over my budget.
Thanks for yer time guys.
ps I dont know first thing about laptops so go easy on me
I do want to get new one so A-1 grade recertified one not going to happen.
Also the second one you linked i dont think has HDMI port
brother at that budget you can get hdmi port only with athlon cpu which is much slower than even 2 years old core 2 duos of INTEL, but if hdmi is your main priority then go with some AMD athlon laptop, processor will be slower but you will get hdmi output.