Closed

ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5470 - 1GB or NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M - 512mb?

Hello community,

i am thinking of buying a laptop and i am struck with dell studio and sony vaio. both hace same spec but the difference is with graphic card. dell offers ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5470 - 1GB and sony offers NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M - 512mb. which one is better? need help

thanks in advance...
9 answers Last reply
More about ati mobility radeon 5470 1gb nvidia geforce 330m 512mb
  1. ATI 5470.
  2. The GeForce GT330M is faster - check notebookcheck.net if you want more details.
  3. that is why i am confused... benchmark for 330m is around 12k (given max memory of 1 gb ) and hd 5470 is around 6k... so what to do???
  4. Well, is the GT330M more expensive, and if so, do you need it? It's decent for gaming with low-medium quality settings on modern games, you can probably max out older ones. If you just need a half decent graphic card for w/e, very light gaming or anything, just go with the Mobility HD 5470 if it's cheaper. Memory size won't matter, no doubt the resolution is too low to make any use of it.

If you can't decide, then get the Sony if you like Sony, Dell if you like Dell. ;)
  5. GT330M is some what $50 more than hd 5470 so its not a problem with me...
    well thanks neways...
  6. You'll be able to play more with the GT 330M actually
  7. hi guys, i have a question, i'm looking for a laptop, powerfull enought for some gaming and demanding engineering design, i've look these 2 laptops

http://www.compusa.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5592723&CatId=4938

http://www.compusa.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6314150&CatId=4938

wich one do you think is better, the toshiba has an i5 and nvidia gt330m graphics, and the asus an i3 and HD5470, but i like betther asus as brand

what do you think
  8. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
  9. This topic has been moved from the section Graphics & Displays to section Laptops & Notebooks by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Mobility Dell ATI Laptops