The Basic Edition of 3DMark 11 will arrive at the end of the month, however pre-orders for the Advanced Edition are currently underway.
Friday Futuremark said that the Basic Edition of 3DMark 11 will be released on November 30, 2011. The Advanced Edition still doesn't have a firm release date, however the benchmark software will be priced at $19.95 and can be pre-ordered from the 3DMark website.
"Futuremark has updated the 3DMark website to highlight the exclusive features in the Advanced Edition and has released a new pre-order preview trailer showing graphical improvements in the Deep Sea and High Temple scenes," the company said. "A selection of new before and after screenshots demonstrate tessellation, volumetric lighting and other effects created with DirectX 11."
According to Futuremark, the free Basic Edition will include a performance PC benchmark preset, an audio-visual demo fixed at 720p, the ability to browse, search and compare results online, and an option to store one result online.
As for the $19.95 Advanced Edition, the list of features include the following:
- Entry level PC benchmark preset
- Performance PC benchmark preset
- Extreme PC benchmark preset
- Custom benchmark settings
- Audio visual demo, custom resolutions
- Benchmark looping for stability testing
- Browse, search and compare results online
- Unlimited online results storage
- Hide results from public view
- Offline result management
- Advert-free online service
Futuremark said that the new pre-order preview trailer shows off a number of improvements from the previously released work-in-progress tech demo videos. Take a look below: