Corsair quietly released its new individually sleeved modular cables for select Corsair PSU via a Facebook posting.
With the growing trend of enthusiast and case-modders individualizing their cases, Corsair has released its individually sleeved modular PSU cable to provide end users the option to switch out their modular cables. The cables are available in three colors; red, blue and white, along with the standard black cables. While other companies, such as NZXT, has taken the approach of offering each cable individually, Corsair has bundled all the required cables together into one individual package. Legit Reviews was able to get a first hand look of how these cables look in a Corsair 600T case at the FX GamExperience down in Dallas, Texas.
Corsair is initially releasing these individually sleeved PSU cable kits for the following power supplies:
- Professional Series Gold AX1200
- Professional Series AX850/AX750/AX650
- Professional Series HX / Enthusiast Series TXM Series
Taking a closer look at the available cables for the Professional Series Gold AX1200 PSU, end users will find Corsair has made available a total of 16 modular cables:
- One (1) ATX Main Mother Board Power Connector 24 pin (20+4)
- Two (2) EPS/ATX 12V Power Processor Connector 8 pin (4+4 split)
- Six (6) PCI-Express Connector 8 pin (6+2 split)
- Four (4) Serial ATA, SATA, Power Connector
- Three (3) Peripheral Flat Power Connectors (4pin)
The individually sleeved modular PSU cables can be purchased at a price range between $79.99 to $99.99 on Corsair's website.