EVGA has announced that all of its current power supplies are compatible with the C6 and C7 power states of the new Intel Haswell processors.
EVGA has revealed which of its power supplies are compatible with the new Intel Haswell processors, and the good news is that all of its current power supplies are compatible. EVGA has also cleverly pointed out that they are compatible with the C6 and C7 power states, meaning that the company didn't skimp and say that they are compatible, just not with the more efficient power states enabled. Well done EVGA!
The company also gave us a list of compatible power supplies, though it doesn't carry any surprises:
- EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 1500 Classified (120-PG-1500-XR/VR)
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 (120-G2-1300-XR)
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 (120-G2-1000-XR)
- EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G Gold (120-PG-0750-GR)
- EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750B Bronze (120-PB-0750-KR)
- EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G Gold (120-PG-0650-GR)