AMD has posted a new Catalyst driver.
AMD has listed a new driver: the Catalyst 14.7 RC. This driver is a release candidate, so while it does bring a number of new changes, it may not be 100 percent stable. The changes that the driver brings along include both bug fixes as well as performance improvements.
Feature Highlights of the AMD Catalyst™ 14.7 RC Driver for Windows
- Includes all improvements found in the AMD Catalyst™ 14.6 RC driver
- AMD CrossFire™ and AMD Radeon™ Dual Graphics profile update for Plants vs. Zombies
- Assassin's Creed IV - improved CrossFire scaling (3840x2160 High Settings) up to 93%
- Collaboration with AOC has identified non-standard display timings as the root cause of 60Hz SST flickering exhibited by the AOC U2868PQU panel on certain AMD Radeon™ graphics cards. A software workaround has been implemented in AMD Catalyst 14.7 RC driver to resolve the display timing issues with this display.
- Users are further encouraged to obtain newer display firmware from AOC that will resolve flickering at its origin.
- Users are additionally advised to utilize DisplayPort-certified cables to ensure the integrity of the DisplayPort data connection.
The driver is compatible with all of the AMD Radeon HD 5000 series graphics cards and above for desktop platforms, which covers most AMD graphics cards that are in circulation. It also works on all the AMD APUs with 6000D series graphics parts and above.
It can be downloaded directly from AMD here.