Eurocom has two new All-in-One desktop PCs, one of which has a built-in battery.
This week, Eurocom introduced two all-in-one desktop computers: the 19-inch Uno 2.1 and the 21.5-inch Uno 3.0, the latter of which includes an optional 6-cell 62.16WH internal battery. They're available now with starting prices of $825 (2.1) and $917 (3.0).
According to the company, the Uno 3.0 has a maximum power draw of only 120 watts using a 100-250 V auto-switching external AC adapter. The Uno 2.1 has a maximum power draw of 90 watts using an auto- switching 110-240 V AC adapter. By comparison, the traditional desktop averages between 200 watts and 600 watts, the company reports.
On the security front, both PCs use Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 from Infineon Technologies to ensure that passwords, certificates and keys don't fall into the wrong hands. Both AIOs also have an integrated Kensington Lock Slot so that the PCs can be locked to a secure object. They also have VESA mounts for attaching them to tables, walls, desks and so on.
The specs show that the two Uno computers are thin and lightweight, with the Uno 3.0 measuring 21.08(W) x 1.96(D) x 14.8(H) inches and weighing 16.5 pounds, and the 2.1 model measuring 17.7(W) x 12.2(H) x 2.1~6.0(D) inches and weighing 14.7 pounds.
As previously stated, the Uno 3.0 features the integrated battery pack so that users don't lose their work if the electricity suddenly goes out or there's an unstable incoming electrical current. This battery backup can keep users working for up to 60 minutes, giving them enough time to save their work or find another working electrical outlet.
Eurocom provides a list of specs for each below, but both units can be configured and purchased by heading here.
EUROCOM Uno 3 Specifications:
• Display: 21.5-inch (546.1 mm); FHD 1920 x 1080 pixels; backlight LED with High Brightness and High Contrast; VESA Mount; optional Multi-Touch (10 points)
• All-in-One Design:
- Easy to move around (carrying handle)
- Standard VESA Mounting (for wall, medical cart mounting, etc.)
- Internal Battery
- Adjustable Stand Design (from 95 to 143 degrees)
• Display Technology: 21.5-inch (546.1 mm diagonal); FHD 1920 x 1080; Matte (Non-Glare); LED Backlight; Color Depth 16.7M; Luminance: 250cd/m2; Contrast Ratio 1:1000; Gamut/NTSC 72%
• Processor: Intel H61 chipset; supports i7 37xxS and i5 35xxS/34xxS series processors; Ivy Bridge; LGA1155; up to i7-3770S; 65W
• VGA Technology: Intel HD Graphics HD4000 or HD2500 depending on CPU used; up to 1.7 GB of Dynamic Video Memory
• Memory: up to 16 GB; SODIMM; 204-pin; DDR3-1333/1600; 2 RAM slots; built-in 9-in-1 Card Reader
• Storage: 2x HDD/SSD; SATA 6 Gb/s (1x 2.5-inch HDD; 1x 3.5-inch)
• Optical Drive: Blu-Ray Burner, DVD-RW or 3rd HDD/SSD
• Expansion: ExpressCard 34/54 slot
• Ports: 4x USB 2.0; 2x USB 3.0; 1x HDMI 1.4a out; 1x HDMI input; 1x Headphone Jack; 1x Microphone Jack; 1x RJ45/LAN; 2x RS232 (Serial); 2x PS/2
• Security: TPM 1.2; Kensington Lock
• Power: 120W 100-250 V Auto-switching external AC Adapter; optional 6-cells 62.16WH internal battery
• Dimensions: 21.08 x 1.96 x 14.8 inch / 527 x 49 x 370 mm (W x D x H)
• Weight: 16.5 lbs / 7.5 kg
EUROCOM Uno 2.1 Specifications:
• Display: 19-inch (482.6 mm) WXGA+ 1440 x 900 pixels; LED Backlit; optional Multi-Touch; VESA Mount
• Weight/Dimensions: 6.7 kg / 14.7 lbs; W x D x H 450 x 312 x 53.5~15 1mm / 18 x 12.5 x 2.1~6.0 inches
• VESA Mount: Standard VESA MIS-D 100 (100 mm x 100 mm) with adjustable height
• Power: 90 Watts; Auto Switching 110-240 V AC Adapter
• Chipset: Intel HM76 Express Chipset
• Memory: up to 16 GB of DDR3-1600; Dual-Channel; 2 RAM sockets
• Storage: up to 4.5 TB of storage; supports 3 physical drives + mSATA
• Optical Drive: DVD-RW, Blu-Ray RW or 3rd HDD
• Communication: 10/100/1000 LAN on-board; Bluetooth and WLAN available
• Expansion: ExpressCard slot 54/34 slot
• I/O Ports: 2x Serial RS232; VGA; 3x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0; eSATA; RJ-45 LAN; Headphone Jack; Microphone Jack; Built-in Microphone and 2 Speakers
• Card Reader: 9-in-1 Card Reader: MMC/RSMMC; SD/mini SD/SDHC/SDXC compatible; MS/MS Pro/MS Duo