Get your latest GeForce drivers here.
If you like to live on the bleeding edge of Nvidia driver freshness, then you will be happy to know that the GeForce R285 beta driver is now available with even more optimizations for Battlefield 3. Nvidia also promises that it adds SLI and 3D Vision profiles for Skyrim and other new titles.
Here's the full list of new features in version 285.79
- Includes several bug fixes and performance improvements for Battlefield 3:
- Fixes cases of irregular performance (stuttering) primarily seen on DirectX 10 GPUs. The fix improves the performance of both DX10 and DX11 GPUs.
- Fixes shadow map corruption seen with DirectX 10 GPUs.
- Fixes cases of black corruption lines/triangles with DirectX 10 GPUs.
- Fixes black screen during playback using Windows Media Center.
- Added or updated SLI profiles for the following games:
- Aion v3.0
- Anno 2070
- Assassins Creed: Revelations
- Need for Speed: The Run
- Payday: The Heist
- The Adventures of Tintin
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Added or updated the following 3D Vision game profiles:
- Airline Tycoon 2 – Rated Fair
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations – Rated Good
- Batman: Arkham City – Updated Rating To 3D Vision Ready
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Rated Excellent
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Rated Excellent
- FIFA 12 – Rated Good
- Hard Reset – Updated Rating To 3D Vision Ready
- inMomentum – Rated Fair
- The Lord of the Rings: War In The North – Rated Good
- Smash Cars – Rated Fair
- Two Worlds II: Castle Defense – Rated Good
- Zombie Driver – Rated Excellent