Ever wanted to ask one of the big hardware or software giants something directly? Why’d they do that? Where’d the idea come from for that last product? What’s in store next? Well, now you have the chance!
Tom’s Hardware is proud to announce a follow-up of our brand new community features – ASK ME ANYTHING.
On Wednesday, September 11th, we’ll be hosting the next in a series of Tom’s Hardware Ask Me Anythings, and our guests will be official representatives from Patriot Memory!
This thread will be unlocked, open and live for 24 hours starting at 12:00 p.m. noon eastern on September 11, and questions will be moderated and supervised by Tom’s Community Manager, Joe Pishgar, and a full team of Senior Moderators.
Ask Me Anything Rules
• No tech support questions, as these require in-depth personal follow-up and diagnostics.
• All Rules of Conduct apply.
• Keep questions direct and to the point.
• Avoid opinion bias - ie: "Why are all your products awesome/bad/smelly?"
• Be respectful of our guests, no insults, no leading questions.
• Do not post duplicate questions, or repost your question multiple times.
• Not all questions may be answered. Questions may not be answered in the order in which they are received or posted.
Only registered users will be able to ask questions, so if you haven’t yet, be sure to register now for your chance to participate!
The official representatives will reply periodically over the time the AMA is active using a recognized and verified account.
Please join us on this date to throw your questions into the mix and ask Patriot Memory what you've always wanted to ask!
What: Ask Me Anything – Patriot Memory
When: Wednesday, September 11, 12:00 p.m. Noon EST
Where: Tom's Hardware Community - Memory
See you on the forums!
~ The Tom's Hardware Community Team