Ever wanted to ask one of the big hardware or software giants something directly? Why’d they do that? Where’d the idea come from for that last product? What’s in store next? Well, now you have the chance!
Tom’s Hardware is proud to announce a follow-up of our brand new community features – ASK ME ANYTHING.
This thread will be unlocked, open and live for 24 hours starting at 1:00 p.m. eastern on August 21st, and questions will be moderated and supervised by Tom’s Community Manager, Joe Pishgar, and a full team of Senior Moderators.
Ask Me Anything Rules
• No tech support questions, as these require in-depth personal follow-up and diagnostics.
• All Rules of Conduct apply.
• Keep questions direct and to the point.
• Avoid opinion bias - ie: "Why are all your products awesome/bad/smelly?"
• Be respectful of our guests, no insults, no leading questions.
• Do not post duplicate questions, or repost your question multiple times.
• Not all questions may be answered. Questions may not be answered in the order in which they are received or posted.
Only registered users will be able to ask questions, so if you haven’t yet, be sure to register now for your chance to participate!
The official representatives will reply periodically over the time the AMA is active using a recognized and verified account.
Please join us on this date to throw your questions into the mix and ask Thermaltake what you've always wanted to ask!
What: Ask Me Anything – Thermaltake
When: Wednesday, August 21st 1 p.m. EDT
Where: Tom’s Hardware Community Forum: Components
Who: Shannon Robb, Technical Marketing Manager
Hit the jump here for a link to the AMA thread itself and bookmark for quick and easy access when the AMA opens for questions.
See you on the forums!
~ The Tom’s Hardware Community Team