In Pictures: The Last Three Sub-$100 Gaming Cases, Previewed

About the author
Thomas Soderstrom

Thomas Soderstrom is a Senior Staff Editor at Tom's Hardware US. He tests and reviews cases, cooling, memory and motherboards.

Read more
Create a new thread in the US Photo reports comments forum about this subject
This thread is closed for comments
15 comments
    Your comment
  • songorocosongo
    I had never seen the In Win GT1, between those three that's the one I would buy
    1
  • allanitomwesh
    Tom's should request itx enclosures that just came out at computex for a showdown Just tell them smaller is better cause lianli is obsessed with harddrive bays.
    1
  • Madn3ss795
    I must not be the only one who prefer Antec One over the GX700.
    0
  • Crashman
    Anonymous said:
    I must not be the only one who prefer Antec One over the GX700.
    We only know what Antec prefers :)
    0
  • dalmvern
    I like the look of the GX700. I think the military style/design is pretty cool, but the flip cover for the fan control is great. "Too close for missiles, im switching to guns!"
    0
  • jack1982
    In Win looks like a Gundam from the front lol.
    0
  • Lord_Kitty
    I think the Corsair 200R and 300R needs some more attention.
    0
  • g-unit1111
    Anonymous said:
    I think the Corsair 200R and 300R needs some more attention.


    I don't think the 200R has been reviewed, but the 300R definitely has.

    I don't really like the look of the Antec GX700 - it kind of looks like it belongs in a locker room.
    1
  • Onus
    I'm not sure I cared for any of these. In Win's branding is too prominent, the Antec seems to be lacking in cable management, and CM is never an option, for other reasons.
    0
  • Alex1992
    The scout 2 is a great case, lots of room, looks great and easy to transport
    0
  • allanitomwesh
    Anonymous said:
    I like the look of the GX700. I think the military style/design is pretty cool, but the flip cover for the fan control is great. "Too close for missiles, im switching to guns!"


    You are what's wrong with the world. :'(
    0
  • dalmvern
    Anonymous said:
    Anonymous said:
    I like the look of the GX700. I think the military style/design is pretty cool, but the flip cover for the fan control is great. "Too close for missiles, im switching to guns!"


    You are what's wrong with the world. :'(


    Im whats wrong with the world because I think the the design looks cool?

    Just because something looks pretty doesnt mean im going to run right out and buy it. I learned that lesson with my first ex-wife.
    0
  • Crashman
    Anonymous said:

    Im whats wrong with the world because I think the the design looks cool?
    What's wrong is that you mentioned switching to guns without saying that you were bringing out the heat :p It is a fan controller after all...
    0
  • allanitomwesh
    Anonymous said:
    I must not be the only one who prefer Antec One over the GX700.


    We are many.
    0
  • Holdemnutz
    I just bought the CM Storm Enforcer about an hour ago. I shall have my 1st build this time next month.
    0