Much more than an overclocking utility, ASRock F-Stream is the launching point for most of the company's other utilities.
ASRock’s complimentary RAM disk software, XFast RAM, provides super-fast temporary storage for frequently-accessed files.
ASRock Fast Boot includes a reboot-to-UEFI feature that’s easier to find than Windows 8's equivalent, and its Online Management Guard lets you schedule Internet access restrictions. Far simpler in function, Good Night LED turns the power LED off.
F-Stream includes custom curves for four of the FM2A88X+ Killer’s fan headers, and a dehumidifier function that heat-cycles the system to reduce condensation.
Two gaming-oriented features, Key Master and Fatal1ty Mouse Port, let you easily set custom keyboard macros and mouse polling rates.
USB Key allows you to log into your account by plugging in a designated USB device, rather than typing a password.
The final F-Stream tools option, OC DNA allows tuners to import and export overclocking profiles.
- Four Motherboards For AMD's Kaveri-Based APUs
- ASRock FM2A88X+ Killer
- FM2A88X+ Killer Firmware
- Tuning With ASRock F-Stream
- Additional F-Stream Tools
- Asus A88X-Pro
- A88X-Pro Firmware
- Tuning With Asus DIP 4
- Additional AI Suite 3 Tools
- Gigabyte F2A88X-UP4
- F2A88X-UP4 Firmware
- Gigabyte Software
- MSI A88X-G45 Gaming
- A88X-G45 Gaming Firmware
- Tuning With MSI Command Center
- Additional MSI Software
- Test Hardware And Benchmark Configuration
- Results: Synthetic Tests
- Results: Media Conversion And Content Creation
- Results: Productivity And File Compression
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- Which A88X Motherboard Is Best?