As with other UPS devices, Windows 7 users also have the option of configuring their desktop’s power and shutdown settings using OS-based controls identical to those of notebook PCs. Those who need advanced features will find a friendly interface in Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert Agent Console.
Status menus show basic statistics of line voltage, load level, and battery state.
The SMART1500SLT is able to network Tripp Lite’s special power bars to enable load shedding, but doesn’t support it internally. Users can, however, configure how and when the UPS initializes system shutdown.
- Power Protection Or Rage Prevention?
- Why So Pricey?
- APC Smart-UPS SMT1500
- SMT1500 Management Software
- CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD
- CP1500PFCLCD Management Software
- Opti-UPS Durable Series DS1500B
- DS1500B Management Software
- Tripp Lite SmartPro SMART1500SLT
- SMART1500SLT Management Software
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results