This BIOS seems to be suitable for the PT894 as well, since it refers to additional PCIe slots that were not present on our reference board.
We never saw a compatibility/WHQL message as early as during the Windows installation before.
CPU-Z seems to have some problems with detecting the memory on the VIA PT880 Pro reference board.
However, it was able to detect the memory type and settings correctly.
- VIA Arming PT880 Pro Chipset For P4 Upgrade Business
- PT880 Pro Chipset Details
- Still To Come: PT894 Pro With Dual PCI Express
- VIA PT880 Pro Reference Motherboard
- VIA PT880 Pro Reference Motherboard, Continued
- Multi Display Support Using AGP And PCIe
- Asus P5GD2 With Intel 915P
- Asus P5GD2 With Intel 915P, Continued
- Test Setup
- Benchmark Results
- DirectX 8