A higher Physics score for Intel’s Core i7 CPU looks good for ASRock’s M8. I can't take credit for that though, since the -4770K is simply a better processor. My GeForce GTX 760 is similarly slower than Don’s GeForce GTX 770.
These benchmarks are really just setting up a baseline for combined performance versus cost, and I’d still like to win.
Sandra prefers the M8 build’s Core i7 to the $1300 machine’s Core i5, and its memory benchmark also shows DDR3-1600 CAS 8 (overclocked) beating DDR3-1800 CAS 9 (overclocked).
- ASRock's M8: Build Your Own Compact Gaming Box
- ASRock M8 Mini-ITX Gaming PC
- Inside ASRock's M8 Chassis
- Taking More Of The M8 Apart
- Hardware Installation
- Overcoming A Significant Thermal Issue
- ASRock M8 Software
- Z87-M8 Motherboard Firmware
- Benchmark And Overclocking Configurations
- Results: Synthetic Benchmarks
- Results: Battlefield 3
- Results: Far Cry 3
- Results: F1 2012
- Results: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Results: Adobe Creative Suite
- Results: Productivity
- Results: File Compression
- Power Consumption And Heat
- Average Performance And Efficiency
- Is ASRock's M8 A High-End Mini-ITX Winner?