Metro: Last Light can be brutally demanding, even for high-end hardware. We employ the Very High detail preset for our test at 2560x1440.
Other forces appear to be in play, as two GPUs don't benefit our Metro: Last Light benchmark as much as we'd expect (except for the Radeon HD 7990). As a result, Asus' Mars 760 is pushed to the back of the pack.
Most graphics configs report low variance. The Radeon HD 7950 CrossFire setup is the big exception. Interestingly enough, we saw hiccups throughout the benchmark on all cards, so there's observed behavior that doesn't correlate with the quantitative data.
- Two GK104s On A Card For $650
- The Mars 760 Bundle And Software
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Results: Battlefield 4, 2560x1440
- Results: Assassin's Creed IV, 2560x1440
- Results: Metro: Last Light, 2560x1440
- Results: BioShock Infinite, 2560x1440
- Results: Grid 2, 2560x1440
- Results: Battlefield 4, 5760x1080
- Results: Assassin's Creed IV, 5760x1080
- Results: Metro: Last Light, 5760x1080
- Results: BioShock Infinite, 5760x1080
- Results: Grid 2, 5760x1080
- Power, Temperature, And Noise Benchmarks
- Asus Mars 760: We Dig The Innovation, But There Are Smarter High-End Buys