SiSoftware Sandra 2010
The Atom 230 predictably falls behind in most tests from its lack of horsepower.
We found it more interesting to watch the dual-core Atom D510 dominate our Sandra test runs with the exception of the memory bandwidth test. Two modern 1.66 GHz cores are sufficient to beat the ancient, massive Pentium 4 at 3.2 GHz in some of the tests.
- Can Atom Beat A Pentium 4?
- Oldie But Goldie: Intel Pentium 4 (Northwood)
- Better Than Its Reputation? Intel's Atom
- Test Systems And 3DMark Vantage
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Benchmark Results: Applications
- Benchmark Results: Audio/Video
- Benchmark Results: Power Consumption
- Benchmark Results: Efficiency