Click on screenshot to enlarge.
In contrast to Solidworks, Solidedge V11 has better scaling and makes it easier to control the performance differences between the test cards.
For simplicity's sake, the classes are categorized: all three Wildcat VP cards are in front. The midfield players are from ATi, while NVIDIA settles down at the back. The oddity in the rankings of the two Quadro4 cards is the result of measurement tolerances that couldn't be ironed out despite several test runs.
- Nouvelle Cuisine: Small Is Beautiful
- Hors D'oeuvres: Features And Drivers
- Driver Similarities
- Driver Similarities, Continued
- Differences Between The VP760, VP870 And VP970
- Ingredients: The Test Configuration
- The Benchmarks
- Viewperf 7.0 Charts
- Viewperf 7.0 Charts (cont'd)
- Solidworks 2001 Plus (application)
- Solidedge V11 (application)
- 3D Studio Max 4.2 (application)
- For Reference: The Settings For 3DSM
- Dessert: Chef's Surprise