All three models in the Wildcat VP series share a common driver model. All that distinguishes the VP760, VP870 and VP970 from each other are memory and performance.
As they stand, 3Dlabs' drivers are optimized for OpenGL workstation applications. Although they also function under Direct3D, this area is not the focus of these products.
Brightness, contrast and gamma can be adjusted with the Color Control slider.
The OpenGL tab is one of the most important tools. It lets you optimize various OpenGL applications and save them as templates. You can also use it to activate shutter glasses and configure dual-monitor operation.
- Nouvelle Cuisine: Small Is Beautiful
- Hors D'oeuvres: Features And Drivers
- Driver Similarities
- Driver Similarities, Continued
- Differences Between The VP760, VP870 And VP970
- Ingredients: The Test Configuration
- The Benchmarks
- Viewperf 7.0 Charts
- Viewperf 7.0 Charts (cont'd)
- Solidworks 2001 Plus (application)
- Solidedge V11 (application)
- 3D Studio Max 4.2 (application)
- For Reference: The Settings For 3DSM
- Dessert: Chef's Surprise