The slider for Direct3D has little to offer. Currently, only the settings for Full Scene Antialising can be changed. More can be anticipated with the release of consumer variants of the P9 or P10 graphics cards.
There are two important points of focus in the CAD area. In the design stage, an area which often works with wireframe models, geometry performance is decisive. Texture performance is needed in demonstrating completed models. The user sets the control in the Advanced tab to the desired value, "Max. Texture," or "Max. Geometry."
- Nouvelle Cuisine: Small Is Beautiful
- Hors D'oeuvres: Features And Drivers
- Driver Similarities
- Driver Similarities, Continued
- Differences Between The VP760, VP870 And VP970
- Ingredients: The Test Configuration
- The Benchmarks
- Viewperf 7.0 Charts
- Viewperf 7.0 Charts (cont'd)
- Solidworks 2001 Plus (application)
- Solidedge V11 (application)
- 3D Studio Max 4.2 (application)
- For Reference: The Settings For 3DSM
- Dessert: Chef's Surprise