The south bridge is surprisingly marked with 'secret', although it represents the well-known ICH2-chip that we can already find on i850 boards. It's revision level was '12', while current ICH2's come with revision level '02'. Still, the features were identical to those known from i850-boards. The shortness of time for this review kept me from digging into the differences between the two ICH2-revisions.
The chipset-inf software was provided, so that the installation under Windows 9x and Windows 2000 was a piece of cake. WCPUID 3.0b is not yet able to recognize the chipset.
- 'Brookdale' Or I845
- The Right Memory Type For Pentium 4
- THG's I845 Test Platform
- THG's I845 Test Platform, Continued
- Pentium 4 For Socket478
- Pentium 4 For Socket478, Continued
- Sysmark 2001 Under Windows 98
- Sysmark 2001 Under Windows 2000 Professional
- Quake 3 Arena
- Unreal Tournament
- Sandra Memory Performance (STREAM)
- SPECviewperf 6.1.2