With all motherboards running at 132.7-133.7 MHz base clock, the only big differences we expect to see must be due to each motherboard’s implementation of Intel Turbo Boost.
ECS falls into last place in our first Crysis test but finishes first in the more difficult run. Any win is remarkable since it’s the one with the lowest base clock.
A virtual repeat performance in Far Cry 2 leaves us to wonder which board will emerge as the best of both test sets.
- Core i7 (And i5) For The Value Crowd?
- Features Comparison
- ASRock P55 Pro
- Asus P7P55D
- ECS P55H-A
- Gigabyte P55-UD3R
- MSI P55-CD53
- Hardware And Software Configuration
- Benchmark Results: Crysis And Far Cry 2
- Benchmark Results: Clear Sky And World In Conflict
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Synthetic
- BIOS, Overclocking, Power And Heat
- The Perils Of Overclocking