This is another CPU-limited title, for the most part. But with 4x anti-aliasing (AA) and 16x anisotropic filtering (AF) enabled, the graphics card becomes the limiting factor at 2560x1600. We can see the two systems providing similar results at this level of resolution and detail.
All comers are overachieving when it comes to H.A.W.X., but it is interesting to see that the Phenom II X4/quad-CrossFire system takes the lead here across the board.
- System Builder Marathon: $1,300 Enthusiast System
- CPU, Motherboard, And Case
- Video Cards And Power Supply
- Memory, Hard Drive, And Optical Drive
- Assembly And Overclocking
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Synthetic Benchmarks
- Application Benchmarks: Media Encoding
- Application Benchmarks: 2D And 3D Graphics
- Application Benchmarks: Productivity
- Game Benchmarks: First-Person Shooters
- Game Benchmarks: Real-Time Strategy And Flight Sim
- Game Benchmarks: Role-Playing Game
- Power And Temperature Benchmarks