We haven’t been benchmarking with Grid 2 long enough to know for certain whether the title is CPU- or memory-limited. But you probably don't care at this point; bottlenecks that happen up in the 150 FPS range are hardly detrimental to an enjoyable racing experience. But because these average frame rates show up in our performance-per-dollar calculation, they do matter.
It looks like we push past those bottlenecks using the Ultra preset at 4800x900 and higher.
- Let The (System Builder) Games Begin
- Benchmark And Overclocking Configurations
- Results: 3DMark And PCMark
- Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Results: Battlefield 4
- Results: Arma III
- Results: Grid 2
- Results: Far Cry 3
- Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Results: Adobe Creative Suite
- Results: Productivity
- Results: File Compression
- Power And Heat
- Overall Performance And Efficiency
- Who Wins The Value Comparison?