Thermaltake's UFO fan features an unusual design. This 92mm fan is hidden inside a neon-colored plastic covering. A silver grille doubling as a finger predector is fitted with 6 LEDs. These receive power directly from the attached power source. Induction is not employed here as with the Rainbow Fan.
The LEDs are controlled by a chip and blink in a number of different pre-programmed intervals. The UFO fan is temperature-driven, responding to increasing heat levels - the hotter it gets, the faster the fan turns. The amount of heat measured has no influence on the lighting intervals or intensity, however.
The UFO has 6 very bright LEDs
The UFO FAN can also be secured in an 80 mm mounting hole using this adapter ring
To play the video you need the latest codec from DivX.com .
- Dual Utility: System Fan With LEDs
- Logisys: FAN With 9 LEDs
- Sharkoon Rainbow Fan: A Class-Act Light Show
- Sharkoon UV Strobe Fan: UV-Sensitive
- Thermaltake UFO: Blinking Saucer
- Overview: Illuminated 80mm Fans
- Light-Up 120mm Fans With LEDs
- Antec 3 TriCool: Three-Gear Shifting System
- Cooler Mate CMT-ALF-12S: Heavy Metal
- Light Sticks: May The Force Be With You
- Mini-CCFLs: Size Is Not What Matters
- PC Spotlight: Light Off, Spot On
- Sunbeam Lightbus Controller With 625 Lighting Effects
- MCubed T-Balancer: Programming Your Own Lighting Effects
- Out Of The Ordinary: Case Chassis From Sunbeam
- Lighted Components