Using examples from the industry, IBM and its partners will demonstrate new approaches and services for large companies and medium sized businesses that support the creation of an innovative organization or business using IBM solutions. "Green Responsibility" showcases environmentally friendly solutions and technologies that can be used in creating an ecologically sound business - an approach also known as "Green Enterprise". That's not all, though. IBM will also show innovations from its R&D centers that embrace the idea of "Green IT". IBM's Green Responsibility will be explored from different points of view at CeBIT with special attention given to the topics of energy production, management of distribution and optimization of consumption. In addition to presenting several research projects from the field of solar technology on resource conservation and recycling of silicon, some other projects will also present estimates on climate change.
IBM 3D Avatar Showcases: Using software developed by IBM's Zurich research lab, doctors can monitor a patient's status using a 3D model.
IBM can be found in Hall 2 at stand A10 as well as in Hall 9.
- Spring Greening And The Search For IT Professionals
- Green IT Products
- Cybershot C702 - Digital Camera With Geo-Tagging
- Microsoft - Windows Server 2008 And Visual Studio 2008
- Arctic Cooling Shows Off Accelero-Xtreme
- TeraStation Pro II Rackmount - Buffalo Enters A New Market
- TrekStor DataStation Maxi M.ub - Saving Private Data
- Gigabyte With Green IT - The Dynamic Energy Save Feature
- Asus - Improving The EPU Technology
- Trendnet - Affordable Wireless N-Standard Router
- MSI Geforce 9600 GT (N9600GT-T2D1G Und N9600GT-T2D-OC)
- HIS Radeon HD3870 X2 (H387X2F1GNP)
- ASUS G70 -The First Gaming Notebook With NVIDIA's SLI Technology
- Acer - Multimedia Notebooks With Sleek Gemstone Design
- SyncMaster 2263UW - Would You Like A Little Screen On The Side?
- Medion GoPal P4425 - Navigation Starts Up Faster
- Playback Software For The PC - Cyberlink PowerDVD 8
- Compact Video Camera With 1080p - Aiptek AHD Z500
- IBM - Big Blue Goes Green