3DMark Vantage shows no discernable difference between various X58 motherboards.
The EX58-UD3R edges out competitors in PCMark Vantage. We again retested the P6T SE to make sure its results were accurate, finding the results consistent.
The top three contenders in Sandra CPU tests follow an order-of-performance identical to the difference in base clock.
Gigabyte’s slight lead in memory performance could explain several of its benchmark wins. ECS and Jetway were both handicapped by their use of DDR3-1600 memory speed, as both were unable to properly support DDR3-1866 when using safe voltage levels.
- More For Less, More Or Less
- Features Comparison
- ASRock X58 Extreme
- Asus P6T SE
- ECS X58B-A
- Foxconn FlamingBlade
- Gigabyte EX58-UD3R
- Jetway BI-600
- MSI X58 Pro-E
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty, Crysis
- Benchmark Results: Far Cry 2, World In Conflict
- Benchmark Results: Audio/Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Synthetic
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency