I am including those numbers for geeks only, because they don't have much of a real world meaning. Still it's good to check them out. Again, the single Xeon 4 would not run Sandra reliably.
Well, from the Flops and the Mips point of view, dual Xeon 4 1.7 GHz is the big winner.
The multimedia performance of the three dual processor systems is pretty much identical, making this test disappointingly useless for this comparison.
It is interesting to see the increase in memory bandwidth of the dual-processor Athlon(MP) systems. As usual, the RDRAM platforms of Pentium 4 and Xeon 4 are scoring the highest numbers in this test.
- The AMD760MP Chipset
- The One And Only AMD760MP Motherboard
- AMD SMP Technology - SmartMP
- Benchmark Setup
- Windows 2000 Results - Sysmark 2001
- Windows 2000 Results - 3D Studio Max R3
- Windows 2000 Results - CINEMA 4D
- Windows 2000 Results - Quake 3 Arena
- Windows 2000 Results - FlasK MPEG4 Encoding
- Windows 2000 Results - 3DMark2001
- Windows 2000 Results - SiSoft Sandra 2001 Pro SE
- Windows 2000 Results - Dual Processor Benefit
- Windows 98 Benchmarks [Updated]
- Windows 98 Results - 3D Games
- Windows 98 Results - 3D Games, Continued