Manufacturers often use strange methods to measure monitors. Even at a specific LCD size, some monitors take up more space than others. When you factor in the base, angle, and monitor design, you discover that viewing area isn’t the only determination of size.
We take measurements so you know how much 3D space the monitor occupies before buying.
Keep in mind that width may vary about 1" if you don’t use monitor tilt. All displays are tilted to the farthest position when taking measurements. Our length and width values indicate the minimum desktop real estate you need to adequately accommodate a given monitor.
- 23" LED LCD Roundup: Dell, HP, And Samsung
- Dell SR2320L
- HP 2311x
- Samsung PX2370
- Size Profile
- Our Benchmarking Approach
- Out-Of-Box Performance: Brightness And Contrast Ratio
- Out-Of-Box Performance: Color Accuracy And Gamut
- Out-Of-Box Performance: Maximum And Minimum Brightness
- Calibrated Performance: Brightness And Contrast Ratio
- Calibrated Performance: Color Accuracy And Gamut
- Black And White Uniformity, Viewing Angles
- Power Consumption
- Final Words