In Dual-View desktop constellations, setting up a multi-monitor games is a good deal more complicated. Microsoft offers a short setup guide here . In Dual-View modes, the cockpit cannot span both monitors. Instead, the second monitor can only be used for an additional point of view, such as the tower view or a chase camera.
After launching the game, you need to begin by choosing the settings for both displays.
When you have selected your flight itinerary on the runway, the second display will still be inactive. To be able to drag views there, the game has to be switched to full-screen mode (press Alt-Enter or go to the FS9 menu: Alt->Views->Full Screen).
You can now add views through the View menu.
- Dual-Display Modes
- Dual-Display Hardware - Taking Stock
- Connection Options / Connectivity
- X2 - The Threat
- Instructions For NVIDIA Cards
- Instructions For NVIDIA Cards, Continued
- FS9 - SurroundGaming (NVIDIA, Matrox)
- FS9 - Dual-View Configurations (ATI, NVIDIA, Matrox)
- FS9 - Dual-View Configurations (ATI, NVIDIA, Matrox), Continued
- Problem: Image Corruption Due To Overheating!?