First, set your desktop to horizontal span, so that X2 will detect the extended resolution upon startup. We recommend creating a new nView profile for this purpose (see above).
After starting the X2 launcher, the configuration dialog will offer the new, "wider" resolutions. To prevent getting a distorted image, we recommend choosing a horizontal resolution that is twice that of the "normal" one, for example 2048x768 (1024 horizontal per monitor).
- Dual-Display Modes
- Dual-Display Hardware - Taking Stock
- Connection Options / Connectivity
- X2 - The Threat
- Instructions For NVIDIA Cards
- Instructions For NVIDIA Cards, Continued
- FS9 - SurroundGaming (NVIDIA, Matrox)
- FS9 - Dual-View Configurations (ATI, NVIDIA, Matrox)
- FS9 - Dual-View Configurations (ATI, NVIDIA, Matrox), Continued
- Problem: Image Corruption Due To Overheating!?